JF538: How Playing a Board Game Built His Credibility and Network
Our Best Ever guest has vision. He even helps others learn how equity and passive income works by playing Cash Flow, a board game inspired by Robert Kiyosaki. Hear his story of building capital and relationships through fundamental skills of service and networking.
Best Ever Tweet:
Jason Myles real estate background:
– Been in the real estate industry for 15 years
– Done hundreds of deals from single family, multifamily, new construction and raised almost $20,000,000 for his deals since 2008
– He is based in Atlanta, Georgia
– Author of The Home Finders Guide, First Edition
– Say hi to him at: http://www.jasonomylesrenetwork.com
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: