JF534:College Graduate Buys 16 Rentals in Six Cities Using CRAIGSLIST
She decided that her route to wealth would be through passive income, so she bought some rentals, and yes she did use craigslist. She also purchased these rentals in six different cities, but was confident that the numbers outside the local market would be better. Hear how she did it.
Best Ever Tweet:
Nicole Bryan real estate background:
- Owner of 16 rental units across six cities and is based in Washington DC
- She’s been free of debt for over 15 years (except for mortgage debt)
- Previous facilitator of Superwoman Mastermind on financial literacy and goal achievement
- Say hi to her at https://www.facebook.com/financialfreedomlovers
- Her Best Ever book is: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: