JF531: How His Experience in Spec Homes Lead Him to COMMERCIAL Deals
He didn’t start with office retail and apartment deals—he learned how to put these deals together stating with spec home building. His transactions evolved into bigger deals with mini mistakes made along the way that gave him the experience needed to master his niche. Hear how he made the transition!
Best Ever Tweet:
Spencer Cullor real estate background:
- Director of Commercial Acquisitions at Apartmentvestors
- Say hi to him at apartmentvestors.com
- Been involved in over $20,000,000 worth of deals including a multifamily and a retail center
- Based in Kansas City, Kansas
- Doc that helped him profit over $2M: https://goo.gl/AwJGZk (mentioned during our interview)
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: