JF510: Coma, Failure, Now a Successful Wholesaler
He has failed as many great investors do in the path of growth and wisdom. Hear his compelling story of injury but never defeat! Physically beaten, but emotionally strong our Best Ever guest successfully wholesales single-family residences in Phoenix, Arizona and is mastering the market!
Best Ever Tweet:
Scott Bower Real Estate Background:
- Owner of HBSB Holdings and based in Phoenix, Arizona
- A residential wholesaling business
- A 27-year old real estate entrepreneur from Iowa who started his first entrepreneurial venture at age 17
- Say hi to him at http://www.bowersellshouses.com/investors/
- Best Ever book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com