JF490: $266,000 PROFIT for an AZ Newbie Flipper!
He’s brand new in real estate investing, but his check don’t show it. Our Best Ever guest specializes is wholesale and fix and flip deals in the Phoenix market. He shares his struggles with contractors and losing a buyer for a $1 MM Arcadia property. You can’t miss this episode!
Best Ever Tweet:
[spp-tweet “Your network is your net worth.”]
Jared Vidales’s Real Estate Background:
- A fix-and-flipper based in Scottsdale, Arizona
- 26 years old and moved to Arizona from California after quitting his corporate job
- Arrived in Arizona in March of 2015 and started a wholesale group in May of 2015
- Say hi to him at auxflip.com
- He has done 3 fix and flips and between 15 – 20 wholesale deals
- Here’s his Best Ever book he’s read, Trump Strategies for Real Estate: Billionaire Lessons for the Small Investor
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.