JF489: How a Mortgage Investor Makes Money Helping Lenders and Borrowers
You think you’ve heard all the ways you can earn a profit in real estate…but how about being a matchmaker? Today’s guest marries lenders (hard money) and borrowers together and collects a humble spread–and does it over and over again! Hear how this seemingly difficult process is earning him a fortune.
Best Ever Tweet:
Fernando Angelucci’s Real Estate Background:
- National real estate lender with recent expansion in international markets
- Specializes in rehab lending, self storage facilities, commercial income properties and residential renovations
- Based in Chicago, Illinois
- His Best Ever book is Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris and The Bankers Code by George Antone
- Say hi to him at titanwealthgroup.com or http://www.afterthepodcast.com
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.