JF485: BYU Dropout Began During the RECESSION and WON!
He has been awarded as the top agent in Utah since 2012! His hustle and creativity led him to not only sell real estate, he now has begun developing residential projects! He believes in forecasting the market two years in advance, which has prompted him to jump into multifamily properties, duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes. Hear about his success now!
Best Ever Tweet:
Steve Bond’s real estate background:
- #1 producing RE/MAX agent in Utah since 2012
- Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Equity based in Provo, Utah
- Founder of FIG – Fourplex Investment Group
- Year to date sales in 2015 is $90,000,000
- Say hi to him at http://www.fig.us/
- His Best Ever book is Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t
- The HUD Report he mentioned can be found here: https://www.huduser.gov/portal/ushmc/regional.html?regionid=8#prof
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.Follow Me: