JF476: For 5 Years He FAILED Until He…
Our Best Ever guest wasn’t able to cut it in the real estate investing game for five years…but he didn’t give up! He did what EVERY new investor should do—found a mentor! He began wholesaling but eventually found his niche in development and new construction. He feels that the saturation of real estate activity has raised prices and seller expectations. Hear his strategy and see if it’s for you!
Best Ever Tweet:
Abhi Golhar’s real estate background:
- Managing Partner at Summit & Crowne Partners, an Atlanta-based real estate investment firm
- Uses value-add approach to acquire, renovate, and(or) develop real estate
- Host of #realestatedealtalk on YouTube
- Currently he has 35 new construction deals in Atlanta and Charlotte and is expanding in other markets
- Here’s a map he referenced in our conversation
- Say hi to him at http://www.abhigolhar.com/
- Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.