JF455: What a “Tasty Deal” is with a NY Multifamily Investor and Author
As a Former Chemistry teacher who knows New York very well, our Best Ever guest jumped in head first! He was able to watch others who were successful in the business and began buying in the early 2000’s. When the bubble burst about a decade later, he was ready to buy deeply distressed homes at big discounts. One of his greatest tips involve speaking with code enforcement to sniff out local offenders. Don’t pass up this episode!
Best Ever Tweet:
Michael Gansberg’s Real Estate Background:
- Author and one of them being, Rentals to Riches: Making Money in Multifamily Real Estate
- Own and operates an educational company in NYC
- Licensed real estate broker and currently owns and operates 40 buildings mostly 2 – 12 unit buildings
- Former chemistry instructor at NYU
- Say hi to him at directlend.blogpost.com
- Based in New York City, New York
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.