JF452: Losing Rental Income Epidemic and How to Turn it Around #situationsaturday
Losing money on a rental portfolio is a drag…and our Best Ever guest knew he had to turn it around. He slowly began the work to gut one of his properties where he needed to evict and came to the realization that he shouldn’t be the one cleaning…5 hours later and a wakeup call from his partner, he vowed never to waste valuable time again. Property management and more…tune in now!
Best Ever Tweet:
Steve Rozenberg’s real estate background:
- Property Manager at Empire Industries based in Houston, Texas
- Licensed real estate agent with over 13 years of owning and operating properties
- Has flipped and negotiated hundreds of transactions
- Currently focused on single family home properties
- Hear his best ever advice at: https://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf172-pros-and-cons-of-investing-in-low-income-properties/
- Say hi to him at: http://www.empireindustriesllc.com/
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.