JF406: Noteworthy Tips from Two Millionaire Note Buyers
Tired of tenants and toilets? Well what if you were to earn the same cash flow every month and not lift a finger? Buy notes! That doesn’t mean it’s an effortless investment…no way! You may find yourself with non-performing or distressed notes that include higher risk, if you have a fraction of the experience and know-how of our Best Ever guests you can mitigate most of these risks…hint, invest in higher equity NPN’s!
Best Ever Tweet:
Cathie Jeffs & Cathy Cray’s real estate background:
- Distressed note investors and have been in business since 2012
- Been involved with over $7,000,000 in assets
- Company name is PAC, Paper Assets Capital
- Based in Piscataway and Clifton, New Jersey
- Say hi to them at http://www.winwithpac.com and http://www.paperassetscapital.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.