JF405: Banker Goes FLIPPIN’ Crazy!
He even draws blood! Previously a banker, phlebotomist, and currently a licensed broker, our Best Ever guest is fixing and flipping homes in the New York market. He knows the retail side of real estate, but in 2008 he was determined to turn it up a notch and rehab and resell properties. Our Best Ever guest doesn’t tolerate low returns, his expectations are much higher…hear how high!
Best Ever Tweet:
Eric Stutz’s real estate background:
- Based in Long Island, New York
- Full time real estate investor and licensed real estate broker
- Banker by trade and used to work for JPMorgan Chase in the MBS Department
- Also a buy and hold investor
- Has done student housing, fix and flips and participated in syndicated deals
- He averages between $75,000 – $80,000 per flip
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.Follow Me: