JF311: Why A Mobile Home Isn’t Exactly Mobile and Why YOU Should Be Investing in Them
Today’s Best Ever guest uses her knowledge about mobile home investing and all she has done to make build her fortune. We discuss what to do in the event of a mobile home disaster, and why you should NEVER stop being yourself and letting your personality shine in your business.
Best Ever Tweet:
Rachel Hernandez’s real estate background:
– Author of “Adventures in Mobile Homes: How I got Started in Mobile Home Investing and How You Can Too!”
– Has been investing in mobile homes since 2002
– Started out bird dogging and wholesaling then switched to mobile homes
– Based in San Antonio, Texas
– She used to work at Disney Land and was her hardest job interview ever!
– Say hi to her at http://www.adventuresinmobilehomes.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/besteverFollow Me: