JF293: Why the Most Important Return on Your Investment is Your Return on TIME
Today’s Best Ever guest is probably going to run a marathon after today’s conversation, but listen up while we have him because we discuss some fascinating loans that he has used to buy properties, and how to use equity to make sure you have NO liability. We also discuss how important your ROT (return on time) truly is.
Best Ever Tweet:
Keith Weinhold’s real estate background:
– Founder of Get Rich Education focused on passive real estate investing
– Passive real estate investor
– Based out of Anchorage, Alaska
– Bought a four-plex and lived in one unit rented out the others
– Listen to his podcast at Get Rich Education
– Regularly does running and cross country skiing marathons
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Fire Damage Property – Have a fire damaged property or an insurance claim to take care of? Call firedamagepropertyaz.com and they will give you options insurance companies don’t want you to know about. Call 602-753-8289 and ask for Elijah for more information.