JF282: How to Use Bigger Pockets to Fund Your Deals
Today’s Best Ever guest used Bigger Pockets to fund his first deal. Wait, what?! Yeah, that’s right. Listen up because he shares with us how he did it, and the formula you should use to decide what your business model should be.
Best Ever Tweet:
Andrew Davis’s real estate background:
– Investor agent at Keller Williams
– Full time investor based in Orlando, Florida
– Started investing full-time last August
– Has a single family home and a duplex and has two single family homes under contract right now
– Download the presentation we talked about on this show here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/19pchjudmq7ri2f/Knollwood.pdf?dl=0
– Went to state in chess in 5th grade
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land – Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions athttp://www.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
1,000 Houses – Are you tired of being a landlord? Are you tired of headaches? Thousands of investors have felt the same way you do, and have found their solution! Go to http://www.1000houses.com/mitch to find out more.