JF2364: How To Go From A Commission Chaser To A Problem Solver With John Chin #SkillsetSunday
John cut his teeth as a traditional real estate broker. He escaped the “hamster wheel” of chasing sales thanks to a mentor who put him on the fast track to investing. That paradigm shift made him see licensed agents as problem-solvers for homeowners rather than just salespeople.
Now John teaches real estate agents how to leverage their license into creating 8-10 various income streams as opposed to relying on commission alone. In this episode, he talks about his lead intake process that helps licensees make the most out of their leads.
John Chin Real Estate Background:
- John and Ron are the founders of Investor Agent
- Together they have done 2,800 rentals and flip properties (mostly short sales, foreclosures, and REOs)
- Closed over $260 Million in residential investments
- He currently manages over 470 cash flow rentals
- Based in Orlando, FL
- Say hi to him at www.investoragent.com
Click here for more info on groundbreaker.co
Best Ever Tweet:
“You’ve got to look at your listing as just one tool in your tool chest. It’s not the main driver of your business ” – John Chin.Follow Me: