JF2085: Fake it Till You Make it With Aaron Fragnito
Aaron is the Co-Founder of Peoples Capital Group and the Host of New Jersey Real Estate Network. Aaron is someone who developed a plan to become a real estate investor and went after it right away. He shares his journey from no experience to a realtor, wholesaler, flipper, and now syndicator. He shares some of the mistakes he made with management companies and how he is able to keep his 4 core investors even when he was making mistakes to now 30 investors.
Aaron Fragnito Real Estate Background:
- Co-Founder of Peoples Capital Group (PCG)
- The host of New Jersey Real Estate Network
- A Licensed NJ Realtor and a Full-time real estate investor.
- He has Completed over 250 real estate transactions, totaling more than $40M, Fixed & Flipped over 50 houses, wholesale 100+ properties, and Manages an 8 Figure Portfolio of Private Real Estate holdings
- PCG Works with qualified investors to create passive returns through local commercial real estate.
- Say hi to him at: https://www.peoplescapitalgroup.com/
- Best Ever Book: Mel Robbins books
Click here for more info on groundbreaker.co
Best Ever Tweet:
“I am always educating” – Aaron Fragnito