JF1987: How to Implement a Strong Process to Grow Your Realty Group Quickly with Military Veteran Shelby Osborne
Shelby Osborne shares how she utilizes her military experience to grow her realty group quickly by implementing unique systems to ensure she has the right people in the right seats. She started 5 Pillars Realty Group in 2019 and in her first year her team closed 130 transactions equaling to $19 million in volume. She also shares her passion behind giving away free advice by hosting conferences and coaching.
Get your pen and paper ready to learn Shelby’s systems and secrets to her fast success.
Shelby Osborne Real Estate Background:
- Served in the Army for 6 years, getting out in 2018 to be in real estate full time both as a broker and investor
- Keller Williams Rookie of the Year for the “Carolinas Region”
- Founded Five Pillars Realty Group on January 1st, 2019 and in their first year, were recognized as an eXp Icon Team, completing 130 transactions and 19 million in volume
- Based in Fayetteville, NC
- Say hi to her at https://www.fivepillarsrealty.com/
Best Ever Tweet:
“The best way to learn is to jump in there and learn on the fly because you can listen to podcasts, you can read books, you can study your butt off but until you’re in the project, that’s the best way to learn and the best way to expidite your growth. So just jump in there.” – Shelby Osborne
The Best Ever Conference is approaching quickly and you could earn your ticket for free.
Simply visit https://www.bec20.com/affiliates/ and sign up to be an affiliate to start earning 15% of every ticket you sell.
Our fourth annual conference will be taking place February 20-22 in Keystone, CO. We’ll be covering the higher level topics that our audience has requested to hear.