JF1985: How to Overcome Your Fear of Investing Out of State and Internationally with Chris Stafford #SituationSaturday
Investors in large metropolitan areas know it’s very difficult to invest in real estate with high prices and expect a good cap rate. In this #SituationSaturday episode, Chris Stafford explains how he finds “second-tier” cities around the country to invest in through his research and exploration. He also describes the process for finding and screening a good property management company to give you peace of mind.
Christopher Stafford Real Estate Background:
- Listing agent for 25 years
- One of the top producing real estate brokers in the San Francisco Bay area
- Works with motivated listing agents, helping them 10x their income while enjoying life
- Listen to his previous episode:
- Say hi to him at www.thelistingagent.com
- Based in San Francisco, CA
- Best Ever Book: The Go Giver
Best Ever Tweet:
“The more information that you get in your arsenal, the more comfortable and confident you’re going to be in investing in other places.” – Chris Stafford
The Best Ever Conference is approaching quickly and you could earn your ticket for free.
Simply visit https://www.bec20.com/affiliates/ and sign up to be an affiliate to start earning 15% of every ticket you sell.
Our fourth annual conference will be taking place February 20-22 in Keystone, CO. We’ll be covering the higher level topics that our audience has requested to hear.Follow Me: