JF1955: Learning From Investing Mistakes – Live Interview with Dan Gorman
This interview is from our monthly meetup, hosted in Cincinnati, OH. Joe interviewed Dan live on the mistakes he’s made in real estate investing, what he learned from those mistakes, and what we can learn from those mistakes too. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“As a whole, im way better off for having gone through that and making that mistake” – Dan Gorman
Dan Gorman Real Estate Background:
- Founder of United Property Group
- Been investing in real estate for 22 years, purchased approximately $50 Million worth of property
- Currently owns 200 apartments, 6,000 Sq. Ft. in office space, and some retail locations
- Say hi to him at https://www.unitedpropertygroup.com/
- Best Ever Book: E-Myth by Michael Gerber
Listen to his previous episode here:
Attend one of our meetups by RSVP’ing here: bestevercincy.com
The Best Ever Conference is approaching quickly and you could earn your ticket for free.
Simply visit https://www.bec20.com/affiliates/ and sign up to be an affiliate to start earning 15% of every ticket you sell.
Our fourth annual conference will be taking place February 20-22 in Keystone, CO. We’ll be covering the higher level topics that our audience has requested to hear.