JF1883: She Retired From Her Full Time Job Just Two Weeks Ago Thanks To Real Estate with Anna Kelley
Anna has done what many newer investors set out to do: retire from their full time job and live on their real estate investing business. We’ll hear about her investing strategy and what she has done to scale to a point that allowed her to retire from work. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“It took me about 60 units worth about $6 million to get to $150k per year income” – Anna Kelley
Anna Kelley Real Estate Background:
- Founding partner of Zenith Capital Group and ReiMom.com
- Worked in the financial field for 20 years, started investing in real estate 20 years ago
- Has a portfolio valued over $12.5 Million across 130 doors
- Based in Hershey, PA
- Say hi to her at https://reimom.com/
- Best Ever Book: Raising Private Capital by Matt Faircloth
The Best Ever Conference is approaching quickly and you could earn your ticket for free.
Simply visit https://www.bec20.com/affiliates/ and sign up to be an affiliate to start earning 15% of every ticket you sell.
Our fourth annual conference will be taking place February 20-22 in Keystone, CO. We’ll be covering the higher level topics that our audience has requested to hear.