JF1861: How To Raise $1 Million To Fund A Fix And Flip Business with Rocco Montana
Rocco left his sales job that was leaving him unfulfilled and underpaid. Real estate investing was what he wanted to do, and now he is a successful real estate investor, syndicating deals and flipping houses. We’ll hear a lot about how he was able to raise over $1 million to fund his flips. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Be grateful for how far you’ve come” – Rocco Montana
Rocco Montana Real Estate Background:
- Created a multifaceted real estate business from scratch in just over 2 years
- He is an active realtor, AirBnB Superhost, house flipper, and multifamily investor
- Raised over $1 million in private capital to fund his flips in his first year
- Based in Boulder, CO
- Say hi to him at https://www.jrocproperties.com/
- Best Ever Book: Never Split the Difference
Evicting a tenant can be painful, costing as much as $10,000 in court costs and legal fees, and take as long as four weeks to complete.
TransUnion SmartMove’s online tenant screening solution can help you quickly understand if you’re getting a reliable tenant, which can help you avoid potential problems such as non-payment and evictions. For a limited time, listeners of this podcast are invited to try SmartMove tenant screening for 25% off.
Go to tenantscreening.com and enter code FAIRLESS for 25% off your next screening.