JF1769: London Investor Shares How To Scale Two Real Estate Businesses Totaling €100 Million with Nicole Bremner
Nicole has built two successful real estate companies, and is on the show today to tell us how she did it. She’s currently working on a wide range of projects, from €200,000 to €5,000,000 projects, which are both being sold as of this recording. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“It was quite easy to take that money and invest in a gentrifying area and make money” – Nicole Bremner
Nicole Bremner Real Estate Background:
- Founder of two real estate companies based in London
- Develops and invests in real estate, has close to 100 units both residential and commercial, valued at close to €100 Million
- Based in London, Greater London, UK
- Say hi to her at http://www.east-eight.com/
- Best Ever Book: Oversubscribed by Daniel Priestley
Evicting a tenant can be painful, costing as much as $10,000 in court costs and legal fees, and take as long as four weeks to complete.
TransUnion SmartMove’s online tenant screening solution can help you quickly understand if you’re getting a reliable tenant, which can help you avoid potential problems such as non-payment and evictions. For a limited time, listeners of this podcast are invited to try SmartMove tenant screening for 25% off.
Go to tenantscreening.com and enter code FAIRLESS for 25% off your next screening.