JF1726: Partnering With High Level Investors To Do More Real Estate Deals with Alex Holt
Alex is an entrepreneur and real estate investor, when he’s not busy with landscaping, he’s working on his own deals. When Alex wanted to start, he didn’t have the cash to get started, his first deal he was able to trade landscaping services for a down payment on a seller financed deal. After that, Alex teamed up with an experienced investor (money partner) and has been completing deals since then. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Every deal will test you, some worse than others” – Alex Holt
Alex Holt Real Estate Background:
- Owner of Buying Cincinnati Houses
- Has done over 10 deals with no cash out of pocket
- Completed several land contract deals that he was able to flip with little more than sweat equity
- Based in Cincinnati, OH
- Say hi to him at https://www.facebook.com/alex.holt.777
- Best Ever Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad
If you’re a passive investor wanting to learn more about questions to ask sponsors in order to qualify the opportunities, sponsors, and the markets opportunities are in, visit BestEverPassiveInvestor.com.
We created this site just for passive investors to have a free resource providing the questions to ask and things to think through. BestEverPassiveInvestor.com