JF 16: How to Amass a Large Portfolio, Lose Most of It, and Come Back Stronger
By 2008 Kevin Bupp had amassed an impressive portfolio of over 100 properties including single and multifamily properties. He owned a mortgage company, a printing company and had streams of cash flow coming in on a monthly basis. Then the crash it and he lost 90% of his portfolio. Fast forward today and he’s successfully investing in multifamily properties with an emphasis on mobile home parks. Think he’s got some valuable lessons to share? You’re right – he does!
Listen to the show to hear his Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever!
Kevin Bupp’s background:
- Personally done more than $40,000,000 worth of real estate transactions
- Investing for over 14 years in real estate
- Serial entrepreneur – has owned a mortgage company, event company and printing company
- Host of very popular podcast called Real Estate Investing for Cash Flow
- Website is www.kevinbupp.com and is based in Clearwater, Florida
Subscribe on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!Follow Me: