JF159: The Future of Crowdfunding and What It Means to YOU
Welcome to the Future.
It’s one thing to predict the future. It’s another to predict it THEN give actionable advice on how to take advantage of the prediction.
In episode 2 of 4 of our Best Crowdfunding Crash Course Ever series, today’s Best Ever panel discusses the future of crowdfunding AND what you should do about it in order to grow your business.
Best Ever Panelists:
– Jason Fritton, Co-Founder and CEO, Patch of Land
– Jorge Newbery, Founder and CEO, American Homeowner Preservation
– Steve Cinelli, Founder and CEO, PRIMARQ
– Lew Feldman, Partner in Goodwin Procter’s Real Estate Capital Markets Group
Here’s the futuristic stuff you’ll discover in today’s episode…
– Bold predictions about the expansion of crowdfunding
– The two things that could kill all the crowdfunding momentum
– How states will help lead the way to new crowdfunding legislation
– The billion dollar lesson from the original crowdfunding platforms
– The rise of international investing and its implications
And, if you didn’t hear listen to Episode 1 of this series that gives you answers to EVERY crowdfunding question then go check that out now!
Want a treatski?? Unlock the Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Questions asked about crowdfunding by downloading it for FREE here: http://landing.patchofland.com/white-paper-top-ten-answers-to-the-top-ten-crowdfunding-questions
This episode is bought to you by our Best Ever sponsor, Patch of Land.
Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at http://www.PatchOfLand.com