JF1553: Cleared For Takeoff: Professional Pilot & Syndicator Closes 216 Units with Bill Zahller
As a professional pilot and 16 years of real estate investing, Bill was doing really well. He took it a step further recently by syndicating a 216 unit apartment community! Joe and Bill will focus mostly on that deal, how it happened, what the business is, and how he’ll execute his business plan. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Bill Zahller Real Estate Background:
- Founded Park Capital Properties in 2016 and is the President
- 16 years of real estate experience, now focuses on multifamily investing and syndicating
- He recently syndicated a 216 unit in Atlanta, Georgia
- Also a professional pilot
- Based in Asheville, NC
- Say hi to him at www.ParkCapitalProperties.com
- Best Ever Book: Endurance
Get more real estate investing tips every week by subscribing for our newsletter at BestEverNewsLetter.com
Best Ever Listeners:
Do you need debt, equity, or a loan guarantor for your deals?
Eastern Union Funding and Arbor Realty Trust are the companies to talk to, specifically Marc Belsky.
I have used him for both agency debt, help with the equity raise, and my consulting clients have successfully closed deals with Marc’s help. See how Marc can help you by calling him at 212-897-9875 or emailing him email@example.com