JF1530: Broker, Flipper, Landlord, & Syndicator Tells His Best Stories with Carlos Gutierrez
Carlos is a broker and has been flipping houses since 2010. He also owns over 40 units and has syndicated 20 of them. He shares some great stories with us of how he’s gotten to where he is today. From his syndication deal to why he is no longer flipping much. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Carlos Gutierrez Real Estate Background:
- Realtor since 2010, flipped about 20 properties from 2011-2017
- Purchased 20 units raising $200k to close, rehabbed and paid investors back after 14 months
- Owns another 41 units
- Based in Charleston, South Carolina
- Say hi to him at email@example.com or 843.934.4250
- Best Ever Book: Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless
Get more real estate investing tips every week by subscribing for our newsletter at BestEverNewsLetter.com
Best Ever Listeners:
Do you need debt, equity, or a loan guarantor for your deals?
Eastern Union Funding and Arbor Realty Trust are the companies to talk to, specifically Marc Belsky.
I have used him for both agency debt, help with the equity raise, and my consulting clients have successfully closed deals with Marc’s help. See how Marc can help you by calling him at 212-897-9875 or emailing him firstname.lastname@example.org