JF1502: Avoid Banks And Buy On Terms #SituationSaturday with Chris Prefontaine
Chris is back on the show to share a situation with us that helped him grow, and happens to be a situation many real estate investors encounter themselves. Sometimes we just can’t find all the money we need to complete a deal. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a way to buy with owner financing more often? Chris has some tips and proven techniques he uses that you can use to make that happen. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Chris Prefontaine Real Estate Background:
- Best selling author of Real Estate On Your Terms and RE Investor with over 26 years of experience
- Founder of Smart Real Estate Coach and host of the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast
- Coaches investors on how to scale and automate their business
- Listen to his previous episode:
- Based in Newport, RI
- Say hi to him at https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/
- Check out his free webinar http://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/webinar/
Get more real estate investing tips every week by subscribing for our newsletter at BestEverNewsLetter.com
Best Ever Listeners:
Do you need debt, equity, or a loan guarantor for your deals?
Eastern Union Funding and Arbor Realty Trust are the companies to talk to, specifically Marc Belsky.
I have used him for both agency debt, help with the equity raise, and my consulting clients have successfully closed deals with Marc’s help. See how Marc can help you by calling him at 212-897-9875 or emailing him firstname.lastname@example.org