JF1465: Lost His Job, Was On Food Stamps, Stayed Persistent, Closed Almost 100 Deals with Ryan Nickel
Ryan was sleeping in a closet when he made his first deal in 2015. Now, 3.5 years later, he has completed almost 100 deals and is thriving! We’ll hear about the strategy he specializes in, which he calls “skinny deals”. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Ryan Nickel Real Estate Background:
- Been investing full time for 3.5 years and just under the 100 deal mark
- Specializes in creative real estate deal structures
- Has a niche he calls “Skinny Deals”
- Based in Sacramento, California
- Say hi to him at email@example.com
- Best Ever Book: The Liberty Of Our Language Revealed
Get more real estate investing tips every week by subscribing for our newsletter at BestEverNewsLetter.com
Best Ever Listeners:
Do you need debt, equity, or a loan guarantor for your deals?
Eastern Union Funding and Arbor Realty Trust are the companies to talk to, specifically Marc Belsky.
I have used him for both agency debt, help with the equity raise, and my consulting clients have successfully closed deals with Marc’s help.
See how Marc can help you by calling him at 212-897-9875 or emailing him firstname.lastname@example.org