JF1440: Re-Engage An Old Network And Keep It Engaged #SkillSetSunday with Jordan Harbinger
Jordan is a fellow podcaster who has interviewed hundreds of successful people. He specializes in helping people figure out their superpower and learn to communicate it to others. Today, we talk about picking back up old relationships, and how as real estate investors we can leverage this knowledge for our businesses. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Jordan Harbinger Background:
- Wall Street lawyer turned talk show host, social dynamics expert, and entrepreneur
- Once referred to as “The Larry King of podcasting”
- Deconstructs the playbooks of the most successful people on earth on his podcast, The Jordan Harbinger Show
- Based in Royal Oak, MI
- Say hi to him at https://www.jordanharbinger.com
- Listen to his Best Ever Advice here: https://joefairless.com/podcast/jf411-the-art-of-charm-host-spills-the-skills-of-an-introduction/
Get more real estate investing tips every week by subscribing for our newsletter at BestEverNewsLetter.com
Best Ever Listeners:
We have launched bestevercauses.com
We profile 1 nonprofit or cause every month that is near and dear to our heart. To help get the word out, submit a cause, or donate, visit bestevercauses.com.