JF1408: Money IS NOT The Reason You’re Not A Real Estate Investor with Austin Miller
A lot of people say the same thing “I’d love to flip a house (or have a rental) but I just don’t have the money”. Austin noticed that too and wrote a book called Free Houses to explain how we can acquire properties without having money of our own. With over 16 units bought with very little of his own money, his advice is obviously actionable for most people who will listen. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Austin Miller Real Estate Background:
- Labeled as a creative financing real estate investor
- Built a real estate portfolio of 16 units worth over $1.2 Million with little of his own money
- Author of the book Free Houses
- Say hi to him at http://www.hickoryhomebuyers.com/
- Based in Springfield, MO
- Best Ever Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad
Best Ever Listeners:
We have launched bestevercauses.com
We profile 1 nonprofit or cause every month that is near and dear to our heart. To help get the word out, submit a cause, or donate, visit bestevercauses.com.