Health + Wealth – The Celery Juice Health Hack
What does celery juice have to do with real estate? Well… nothing really, but it might change your life. Hear me out on this one!
My wife is a big health advocate and a master researcher and experimenter. We started experimenting with “health hacks” in 2014 and we continue to do so today.
Below are a few of our adventures:
- Raw vegan diet for 3 months (Excellent, but very difficult to sustain when traveling)
- Veggie/Garlic/Aloe Papaya Seed Smoothies for 30 days (Do not try this one)
- Eating the same meal for 35 days in a row (Boring, but can be convenient)
- Juicing cleanses (Stick to vegetable juice if you’re looking for health benefits)
- 3-day water fasts (Feels like death on day #2, but day #3 usually gives an energy boost)
- Wheatgrass shots every morning (Seems healthy, but had little noticeable difference)
- Cryotherapy and Red Light Therapy (Noticeable skin improvement, but costly)
- LOTs of exercise routines and various programs (Still a work in progress…)
- Sampling nootropics and Vitamin B12 shots (B12 is effective & healthier than caffeine)
- And most recently….THE AMAZING BENEFITS OF CELERY JUICE
I want to take a minute to explain why celery juice is so amazing and can help improve your life. Of all the health experiments listed above (which are only a few of our adventures), celery juice has had the biggest impact. BUT, you must consume it the correct way.
For those that may not be familiar with the benefits of celery juice, a few benefits are listed below. Please keep in mind that I am not a doctor or a licensed health professional, I am simply a real estate investor and “health hack experimenter” under the supervision of my wife.
A Few Celery Juice Benefits:
- Can reduce brain fog – contains sodium cluster salts that are critical for the brain
- A powerful tool for reducing bloating, inflammation and joint pain
- Lessens sugar cravings
- Neutralizes and detoxes toxins in the liver
- Helps reduce acid reflux
- Can help eliminate or reduce migraines and/or headaches
- Fights autoimmune disease
- Helps restore adrenals
- Reduces eczema/acne/psoriasis
- Aids in weight loss
The bottom line is celery juice can be useful for overall health improvement and it’s easy to implement into your lifestyle. For those of you who frequently read my blogs and content, you know I am a big advocate for seeking mentors, coaches, and surrounding yourself with successful people. The reason is simple; it’s to cut the learning curve and “hack” the traditional system. You can literally cut years and sometimes decades off the learning curve by leveraging other people who have already accomplished what you want to do. To this point, I added some additional resource videos at the end of the post from several people who have done far more research and testing than I have on the health benefits. But for now…
How to Juice:
- My wife and I use an Omega NC800HDS juicer (*Note there are cheaper models out there)
- Yes, you can use a blender, but you’ll need a nut milk bag to strain the juice
- We juice (1) stalk of organic celery, which equals approximately 16 oz of fresh juice
- If you do not buy organic, make sure to wash the celery thoroughly with non-scent soap
- Do not dilute the celery juice with water, ice or other juices (the effects are not as potent)
- The juice will maintain the majority of its nutrients for 24 hours (if you prefer to juice at night and place it in the fridge until morning, or drink it later in the day)
- Drink the juice on an empty stomach (ideally) and do not eat food for at least 1 hour after
This is not my typical real estate post, but I felt compelled to share this information with you in hopes that a few of you will try it out and experience the positive health benefits for yourself. I’d love to hear your feedback and results; feel free to reach out to me or leave a comment below. I’ll leave you with a simple final thought…
If we don’t have our health, what use is our wealth?
To Your Success…and Health
Celery Juice Resources:
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog post are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell any securities or to make or consider any investment or course of action.