Listen to the Episode Below (26:07)
Join + receive...
Best Real Estate Investing Crash Course Ever!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today’s guest is seasoned investor in the Phoenix, Arizona market, and she has four statutes that she swears by; if you adopt these same principles, only greatness can become of your business. Hear her story of ups and downs and the steps to her success!
Best Ever Tweet:
Karen Abinet’s real estate background:
– She has been in real estate for 15 years and has overseen and sold over 2,000 homes since 2008
– Worked with international buyers and oversaw the rehabs of over 200 units in a span of 12 months
– Was averaging 120 homes per year when the real estate market crash of 2008 occurred
– Based in Glendale, Arizona and you can say hi to her at http://www.karenabinet.com
– Her Best Ever books: Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson and A Course of Miracles by Helen Schucman
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at:http://www.joefairless.com
Are you committed to transforming your life through Real Estate this year? If so, then go to http://www.CoachWithTrevor.Com and claim your FREE Coaching Session. Trevor is my personal real estate coach and I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to do it now before all the spots are gone.
Have you tried REFM’s Valuate software yet? It makes investment analyses a breeze, and makes you look like you spent all week on them. Go to app.getrefm.com to sign up today.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!