So you have a check after a recent hail storm, hurricane, etc. Do you use it to repair your property? What do you do right after the event? Who do you call? Today you’ll understand how to break down the situation and make the proper choice!
Best Ever Tweet:
Frank Roessler Real Estate Background:
– Founder of Ashcroft Capital
– Managed underwriting, due diligence and contract negotiations of over 30 properties comprising of 200+ units each
– Served as an asset manager over a portfolio valued in excess of $450m
– Based in New York City, NY
– Say hi to him at http://www.ashcroftcapital.com
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Click here: http://www.adwordsnerds.com to schedule the appointment. Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg