Lease options are all about matchmaking, and it’s on a whole new level when you have nothing out of your own pocket. Our guest is able to create passive cash flow streams and massive pay days, even a hefty consideration on the tenant buyer’s option deposit, and he does so with a high energy team that supports the tenant buyer in purchasing the property within the term. Hear it and learn!
Best Ever Tweet:
[spp-tweet tweet=”My life completely changed when I started listening to good mentors.”]
Jon Simcoe Real Estate Background:
– President of the Canadian Association of Rent-to-Own Professionals
– By beginning of 2017, he has raised over $17,000,000 of private capital for real estate projects
– Best known for the tenant-first rent-to-own strategy, and uses other strategies to help his joint venture partners
– Nominated for the Canadian Real Estate Wealth Awards Joint Venturer of the Year 2016
– One of the youngest Canadians to ever retire
– Based in Alberta, Canada
– Say hi to him at http://www.lionopportunities.com
– Best Ever Book: The Art of Raising Capital by Darrin Weeks
Click here for a summary of Jon’s Best Ever Advice: http://bit.ly/2hgbQX8
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple.
Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever