JF469: World Series Poker Player a Virtual Wholesale Master
Yes he was in the World Series Poker tournament. He now tries his luck in wholesaling utilizing the expertise of others. He has made a presence online using SEO and outsourcing the due diligence to qualified VA’s. Our Best Ever guest is looking for more buyers…and he even called previous guests on the show to improve his game. Hear his success!
Best Ever Tweet:
Ben Grise’s Real Estate Background:
- Based in Indianapolis, Indiana and is an active wholesaler
- Started two years ago while working as a Electronic Medical Records Consultant and Professional Poker Player
- Since then, he’s gotten married and has a 16 month old
- now he’s a full time wholesaler and has done over 24 deals in 2015
- The year before in his first year as a wholesaler he did 6
- Say hi to him at benbuysindyhouses.com
- Episode Ben references in our conversation: http://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf427he-sells-any-deal-through-his-well-built-buyers-list/
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.