JF466: Neighbors Misinform Your Potential Buyers and Drive Them Away #situationsaturday
Land deals…too simple to mess up a sale. You got dirt, length, and width. But then before you sell, the neighbors have a word about the land that they share with the buyers during the due diligence. UGHH! Our Best Ever guest went through just that! Hear how he turns it around!
Best Ever Tweet:
Seth William’s Real Estate Background:
- Active real estate investor since 2008 located in Grand Rapids, Michigan with a focus on land flipping
- All of his investing has been done part-time and is Founder of REtipster.com, a real estate investing blog for part-time investors
- Nearly 10 years of experience as a commercial real estate banker – closed on hundreds of transactions
- Hear his best advice ever here: http://joefairless.com/blog/podcast/jf60-flippity-flopping-land-tales-of-a-land-flipper/
- Check out this relevant article that Seth references during our talk: http://retipster.com/truthaboutlandinvesting/
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes. Learn more at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever.
What’s the Best Ever health plan for YOU?
Go to http://www.stridehealth.com/bestever and find a better health plan in 10 minutes or less. On average you’ll save $418 on coverage and care.